Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Oven Catastrophe



I am very very sorry, but Sweet T's will not be opening this Friday due to some equipment troubles : (. We had ordered an electric oven to fit our small Bakeshop and avoid any intense health or township regulations, but somehow the people who ordered us our oven seemed to order gas by accident. To be honest, I would much rather have a gas oven for economic and cooking purposes, but the electric just seemed like the easy ticket. Call it a " Blessing in Disguise," but now we have the gas oven, we just have to make it work somehow. This is the reason we will not be ready to open this coming week. I am keeping my fingers crossed for next Friday, the very first week in December.

Please stay posted and come for our ribbon cutting. I will be sure to keep everyone updated.

1 comment:

  1. Nooooooo! I am looking forward to next Friday! Stay safe, hang in there, and I can't wait to eat Cake Bombs!!!!
    Sandi Tuttloe

    ReplyDelete